The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 14 Ch. 71 - The story of the Dumb Manga-Club Member…

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense that inspiration came when they finally got some time to settle down. Pushing yourself continuously can really dampen the creative spirit - not to mention that you often need a 'new set of eyes' on something, either by bringing in someone else or taking a break and looking back on your work later.

Group Leader
Makes sense that inspiration came when they finally got some time to settle down. Pushing yourself continuously can really dampen the creative spirit - not to mention that you often need a 'new set of eyes' on something, either by bringing in someone else or taking a break and looking back on your work later.
This happens even while working on this manga. Sometimes I have a page that's hard to redraw, then the next day I'm like "bruh, this is so easy I just do this then... done". The saying "sleep on it" may be underrated. Taking a break does wonders.

Dex-chan lover
VNi1sqp.png

they really fueled the fire huh lol

Dex-chan lover
I'll be real, I'm too jaded for this whole mangaka trope at this point.
Not that I think it's bad, but it's just that I've seen so many instances of this trope in particular within other manga that i've read in my life I'm starting to think it's overdone like a dead meme getting necro'd :nyoron:

Ngl on page 10, I thought she was talking about Kouhei Shibata, an underrated mangaka who did "Reki Yomi".

But she was talking about Kyouhei Shibata (a famous actor)...

Users who are viewing this thread