The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Story About the Dumb Prefect Being Cha…

Fed-Kun's army
I love how clingy Poemu is, ha ha. That fated meeting was great. Ah, I didn't even realize they were covering for her date! Ah, but maybe those were separate events, like a flashback.

Double-page supporter
I have discovered a rap lyric that is able to describe the greatness of this chapter however this comment is too small to contain it

what a great chapter damn kalsjd i can just read it over and over again and not get tired. thanks for the translations!<333

Fed-Kun's army
Her dad's design is based on real life rapper Diggy Mo lmao (come to think of it, he drew diggy at the end of chikan otoko too, must be a big fan)

BGuSqtg.jpg

Those translated lines were very finely remixed for english!
It is the kind of content that I yearn for manga to dish!
I'll honestly choose to be a fan of this manga as of now!
Those rhymes and these characters all give it such a POW!
To the mangaka, I would gladly give a bow!

Dex-chan lover
lol well that was somehow not cringe at all, was that just me ? I feel like all this rapping didn't deserve to be that cool lol.

Now the dad might accept him ? I guess every time they meet hell see Tougo doing something that makes him like him or try to initiate a rap battle and if he loses he cant date her?

Looks like daddy dearest is going to want to mount a certain prefect's head (and other anatomical features) on his wall as a warning to others that may be interested in his daughters.

Power Uploader
My condolences to all who did a rhymes, that was hella of work to do.

Users who are viewing this thread