The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Dex-chan lover
Damn.

Damn plot.

Damn this plot is thick.

That's a thick ass plot.

Loved it lol, Poemu as always being a sweetheart, damn cant wait for whats to come.

Goddddd i love this early romance series that give us chapters about the characters dating and i really like these two so im real excited for whats to come.

Author even teasing us about putting in a stupid misunderstanding there lol "i like you as a friend" a lesser manga would have done that, this is no such shit though, so thank you for that author.

Now we just need the yuri imouto relationship to follow.

Communication
This what "talking" gets u people
In 24 chapters, they're already dating
👏 👏 👏

SUUUBAAAAAAAARASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SEKAI WA IMA WA USKUTSHI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LA RE CONCHA DE LA LORAAAAAAAAAAAA, NECESITO MAS POR FAVOR MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

There are no words in the English lexicon to express how I currently feel, so this'll have to do:

QUedOMB_d.webp

not 200 ch, not 100ch, not even 25 ch lets go. Confession wasn't dragged out, no bs triangle insight and a great cast of characters. Just a cute romcom lets goooooooo. this was all that we asked for

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
YEAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYY THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITINF FOR, THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT WOOOOOH

Dex-chan lover
I’m reading this backwards from chp 25 (for some reason, probably cuz I’m bored), so they actually did start dating, and in a reasonable amount of time. That’s nice (and explains the 500+ comments).

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you read any series backwards. It sounds like a horrible experience.

Users who are viewing this thread