The Story of a Boy Who Can See Lifespans - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
And...when he wakes up, he will be closer to death! Thks for the tl~ :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he is misunderstanding something about the numbers?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it is actually the amount of time someone has until they gain enlightenment and are freed from the cycle of reincarnation. It would make sense why some people have extremely long lifespans and others have relatively short lifespans as some people have already reincarnated multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he is misunderstanding something about the numbers?

I think so. His mom and dad die very young if so, to the point where I think the dad probably already would be dead, if we consider an average age for him to be.

Fed-Kun's army
The age that appears to him should be added by the actual age itself (?) so his correct livespan probably would hit 85+

Dex-chan lover
I think so. His mom and dad die very young if so, to the point where I think the dad probably already would be dead, if we consider an average age for him to be.
It's the time left (though with none in the single digits I assume that is only if they die of old age, and it doesn't reflect accidents or illnesses), not the age at which they die. It is why there was that entire scene about birthdays being the counters refresh-event.

Users who are viewing this thread