The Story of a Boy Who Can See Lifespans - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Decent try for your first attempt. Some things to take note:

- Most bubbles are centered but there are some that are not, like this one
image.png

Try to stay consistent and center all of them. I guess you are using some dumb stuff like MS paint for typesetting. paint.NET or GIMP is free and 200000 times better.

- Use anti-aliasing for your text.
image.png

- A lot of bubbles have text too small. You have free real estate, use them.
image.png

Also, this bubble in particular has missing text.
image.png

Quite a lot of missing text actually.

"Oneshot" and "to be continued", that's a huge paradox...
Not an oneshot. There're 5 chapters on pixiv currently.

Group Leader
Ah, if it's not a oneshot, then translator needs to fix the title.

Perhaps his friend is actually some kind of god in disguise, or a humanoid robot.

Dex-chan lover
So, that was not a one-shot? I would like to see more, the premise is very interesting! Thks for the tl~:thumbsup:

Contributor
Translating “あと72年” as simply “72 years” is losing something I think. It's actually more like “72 years left”. Bit darker.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he can change someones lifespan or if it is a set amount, and they will die no matter what happens.

Dex-chan lover
Translating “あと72年” as simply “72 years” is losing something I think. It's actually more like “72 years left”. Bit darker.
Also one point I was thinking about but the manga title leaves little to imagination so I guess it's not a big issue. Also it's a bit too long to put on people's heads.

Fed-Kun's army
I think you forgot to finish the redraw on page 7. you can see the あと on the dude's head and none of the numbers are there

Dex-chan lover
But is it your natural life spam or really the moment you will die? Let's say, you are planning to kill yourself, you are really going to do it, will the Mc be able to see it? It's probably natural life spam, but either would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread