The Story of a Low-Rank Soldier Becoming a Monarch - Vol. 3 Ch. 142 - Side Story 1

Contributor
Person who uploaded the chapter here.

re: This being categorized under Volume/Season 3 on MD: it's not actually a new season - sort of. I categorized it under a new season because that's what MD did for Solo Leveling's epilogic side stories.

Just in case someone out there's confused to why there's a new season.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
From this extra chapter we learned that if you want to become a wyze knight, it's essential to eat eel.

Dex-chan lover
From this extra chapter we learned that if you want to become a wyze knight, it's essential to eat eel.
I like the eel sushi from my local restaurant, it's pretty nice; apparently old men like it, to the point that in anime, it's weird if women/girls eat it. Ok, I'm done rambling like an old uncle.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a previously introduced character, or a new character? He looks like one of MC's friends, but I don't think he is.
Or is this time shenanigans, like we're seeing the timeline before MC went back and made things better?

Dex-chan lover
Is this a previously introduced character, or a new character? He looks like one of MC's friends, but I don't think he is.
Or is this time shenanigans, like we're seeing the timeline before MC went back and made things better?
He is the teacher of chris... I think...

Users who are viewing this thread