The story of a man turned girl who fell in love with a trap - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Finally. It's the first time that I've seen a TG manga actually touch on the subject of sensory differences between men and women. It's usually just about sexual feelings being 100x, 1,000x, or even 1,000,000x better. So hooray for novelty!

Dex-chan lover
I love that in more and more works, latent gender dysphoria is what precedes the transformation. It sidesteps just about everything people might find uncomfortable about the topic of MtF gender benders if the woman was "already inside" waiting to wake up.

Of course, fiction wouldn't be as fun if it wasn't uncomfortable sometimes. But it's still a really wholesome fantasy; stories where the universe itself acts to help you with how you feel. (either consciously or unconsciously)

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, not being able to fit societal gender roles doesn't mean that you are trans or that you don't belong in your body cuz of your gender.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, not being able to fit societal gender roles doesn't mean that you are trans or that you don't belong in your body cuz of your gender.

FYI I never said that. In fact I didn't even say the word "trans" in this thread. But since you brought it up...

Making societal gender roles rigid/binary is actually something I'm highly against. And I can only speak for myself, but I would never pressure someone to adopt a label/identity they're not sure they want. Besides, only you can know if you belong in your body or not. No one else -- not your parents, not your friends, not your society. And no, not even LGBT subcultures can.

I realize what I described is some of the "mechanics" of trans concepts, though. And I do still think it's neat more and more gender bend/TSF manga out of Japan make use of those mechanics to tell emotionally interesting stories. And it is pretty wholesome IMO if the transformation is more bringing something out than forcibly reconfiguring it. That was the only point I was making.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
FYI I never said that. In fact I didn't even say the word "trans" in this thread. But since you brought it up...

Making societal gender roles rigid/binary is actually something I'm highly against. And I can only speak for myself, but I would never pressure someone to adopt a label/identity they're not sure they want. Besides, only you can know if you belong in your body or not. No one else -- not your parents, not your friends, not your society. And no, not even LGBT subcultures can.

I realize what I described is some of the "mechanics" of trans concepts, though. And I do still think it's neat more and more gender bend/TSF manga out of Japan make use of those mechanics to tell emotionally interesting stories. And it is pretty wholesome IMO if the transformation is more bringing something out than forcibly reconfiguring it. That was the only point I was making.
Unless you are the creator of this manga, this was never addressed to you.

Dex-chan lover
Fair enough. I figured you were responding to me specifically because you gave my post a strike before posting your message. That was my misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread