The Story of a Succubus Who Came to the Human World - Ch. 7 - Succubus' Despised Food

Dex-chan lover
both of you are ignoring the fact that green (bell?) peppers are stereotypically portrayed similarly to broccoli as universally hated by children in Japan. (Steam broccoli goes great with/is easily masked by a creamy cheese soup or well seasoned mashed potatoes btw)
Broccoli IS pretty good steamed with a crank of pepper and some salt. I prefer to saute it in olive oil or in Beef & Broccoli stir fry. I never understood why broccoli got the hate it did in popular media when I was a kid. Broccoli was pretty GOATed as a main vegetable. Eminently preferable to dogshit like brussels sprouts, cauliflower, or peas.

Supporter
You mean like this one?
e75e5b6e47997ca51346352dfcc15e6c.jpg

https://mangadex.org/title/f654255b-a884-4141-a568-c94561da31b6/half-succubus-wo-hirotta
OHOHOHO

Tju

Dex-chan lover
ok this is funny and also somewhat adorable/wholesome. but honestly it's basically just the same gag again and again.
so unless the author decides to give the characters some development (bit harder to do in this 4 panel-like format), I don't see this being particularly long lived.

Users who are viewing this thread