The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer

Aggregator gang
@WhiteEkans: You're not wrong, but what ends up typically happening in these kinds of fluffy romcoms is the rival never gets noticed anyway and someone else ends up pursuing them (and they're oblivious to it) and they get with them.
So even IF he's a rival, it would only be for comedic purposes. This isn't a typical love drama. It's adorkableness. Every chapter so far has displayed this so far. :3

Am I the only one who thinks that the piece of hair in front of his forehead looks like a piece of feces?

Banned
Hello, I am looking for another manga that have the same premise as this one: A waitress falls for one of the male customer who is older than she is, and an apparent office worker. The female lead have this "Cool Beauty" look, almost designed visually like FF13's Lightning, and probably have a side-pony tail.

Dex-chan lover
I understand shyness and anxiety very well, but wow every interaction between these two is like pulling teeth. I'm normally down for some fluff but I'm really not feeling this series.

Yea I’m kinda reacting the same way. It also degenerates into red circleheads with weird eyes way too often.

Dex-chan lover
This is admittedly tough to choose. Whether I like it or hate it yet I keep coming back.

I single handily, with the pressing of the 10 star, brought the rating from a 7.85 to a 7.86. A job well done I say.

Dex-chan lover
dropped this a while back, I know this gonna get old fast but goddamn I don't expect it to be this bad

i loveee itt........ absolutely recommended. it makes me happy after a tiring day. can anyone recommend more series like this one...(in english translations pls)

Well congrats to the author. Hopefully less crying all the time now that they have an editor. Seriously tho

I don't think this is cute. Characters are constany blushing. Nothing much happens except for them awkwardly interacting with each other and then crying.... Blah... Blah... Blah... Overall i think it's bad a 4/10

Dex-chan lover
113-1138414_transparent-kawaii-blush-png-anime-blush-png.png
:The Manga

Users who are viewing this thread