The Story of How the Girl of My Dreams Was a Stalker - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
What was that weird thing they do with erasers? Put their loved one's name on it or something? I wonder if she did that.

Dex-chan lover
What was that weird thing they do with erasers? Put their loved one's name on it or something? I wonder if she did that.
You'd think that would be reasonable, but if she did that, that would overwrite her crush's essence for her to use 'for later'. Considering how many belongings she's taken from him without notice, this seems more likely.

Dex-chan lover
it's a thing in other manga too , if you write your crushes name on it and 'use it up', it's supposed to be like a good luck charm (Tho giving all the shinto shrine visits and stuff you'd think ppl would just buy a 'love fortune' slip since that could easily be exposed if you write a crush's name on something) , tho in this case it's more like "i got something back he touched/let him borrow something" considering he might notice if his name was written unless it was very miniscule or in a nother language lol

Reactions: Dsq
Dex-chan lover
Hm, the dark-haired popular guy stood up for him two chapters in a row, even though he got his name wrong in the first one. I wonder if that's gonna be a pattern, like he's actually a good guy, or if he's just pretending.

Users who are viewing this thread