The Story of How the Girl of My Dreams Was a Stalker - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
LOL she doesn't already know that about him, wonder what 'drew' her to him in the first place if it's not just his looks/her being into the nerdy types

If she stalks him this much, how tf does she not know he's into her.
Like get with him, free hair supply when you sleep together, and you can get his cum too.

I mean other than yanderes who are straightforward the point of stalking is that your target don't know you're 'targeting' them lol versus "she's always around on my days off?" versus them being classmates so seeing her is diff than if they had lived in completely diff cities

Dex-chan lover
Yamamura-kun, that passionate talk only works with non-creepy guys with non-creepy hobbies (at least to normies) :meguuusad:
I've found that (some) girls do appreciate my passionate nerdy rants, but only once they already got to know me somewhat. A nerdy rant is not a good ice breaker.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the friend's deal is. Is he really that popular or is he just talking about dating sims?

If she stalks him this much, how tf does she not know he's into her.
Like get with him, free hair supply when you sleep together, and you can get his cum too.
I think the reason is because his depressing attitude and lack of confidence is what she finds attractive about him. If she were to get with him for real, he might actually improve his outlook on life and become more positive. And we can't have that now, can we?

Users who are viewing this thread