The Story of How the Girl of My Dreams Was a Stalker - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
lol same
As soon as I saw something fly off his table, I thought he'd have to get it. After mentioning the ticket, I immediately went back to previous pages and searched too :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
If she really loved him, his bullies would disappear from """"""mysterious circumstances.""""""""""

Dex-chan lover
If she really loved him, his bullies would disappear from """"""mysterious circumstances.""""""""""
That would make her a yandere, though. Right now she's just a stalker, which is like a milder form of it, a type of menhera, if you will. Is there a japanese trope/term for it?

Dex-chan lover
nice, longer chapter lol

I mean they kinda mock him but they aren't like assaulting him or anything, but i think it might be too noticeable, but if anything i'm sure they'd back down if she told ppl to not be assholes to classmates as well as improving her own reputation of being 'kind/saintly' XD

tho you'd think the teachers would just assign it by either alphabetical order or prioritize if students have bad eyesight and all that

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate how the author put the work in to subtly show exactly how she stole it without drawing attention to it.

Users who are viewing this thread