The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 1

Ooh, this looks interesting. While I'm not interested in a guardian x abandoned person pairing, I'm curious to see what's Judas's relation is to Tara's parents. I hope to see this continued!

Fed-Kun's army
Look interesting I guess, I was convinced he was her uncle but luckily he isn't.

That hand that goes thru her hair in the poster pic at the end bothers me. Who does it belong to?

Woah. The butler guy causally turned into a cat. I noticed that he has two sets of ears in his animal form. I've always wondered about that, most of the time they seem to lose human ears (cover by hair where they should be), which sometimes looks weird to me. Two sets of ears sounds weird but somehow looks better.

Potentially creeped out by the potential age gap, but I will give it a few more chapters. If she's like 12 and he's 18 or something, maybe it's okay.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :)

Oof, poor girl has the big sad :(
Looks promising, but I do agree with the other comment about the age gap as it stands currently

Ooh the art is really great and I like that the first chapter sets up a compelling mystery

I'm with the rest of the comments on the power dynamics here though. 🤐 Giving it a few chapters to see how they play it. This is some of the better visual storytelling that I've seen in manhwa recently, I hope the story won't be the bad kind of creepy

The summary said he's an "immortal magician" so he's probably really old, which means an age gap is to be expected. The age gap is not the problem in this romance (if that guy is the ML) but it's the fact that he's become her guardian and will likely watch her grow up and mature into a lady.

Users who are viewing this thread