The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, it aint your guy's fault if the story is confusing or the pacing is off. Since this is most likely adapted from a novel, it's the artist's fault for rushing through the pacing. Y'all are doing great. Thanks for the translation.

Thank you for all the hard work! It’s kinda insane thinking about how many mangas get updated a day if they all take like 6 hours. Good luck >.<

Group Leader
Thanks for the summary at the end, I didn't realize how much I needed it 😂

Supporter
I think the TL would be better if you didn't stick so heavily to the author's choice of words. Vague sentences work in Korean, but they make no sense in English. You need to be more explicit about the subject and object of each sentence to avoid sounding stiff and weird.

thank you for your hard work♡

please don’t mind the negative comments your team is doing great and we’re lucky to even have your translations in the first place~ i think some people forget that this is all voluntary work at the end of the day and if it’s not to your liking then just drop it? no one is forcing you to continue reading. if you don’t like the translations, wait for an official english release or translate it yourself?

anyway, thank you so much for continuing this and putting in so much work for us, the readers❤️

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Big thank you, scanlation team, that message at the end is something I don't see a lot of people do, than you for that and please continue with your work!

I haven't been paying attention to the comments. So i had no idea that people were having trouble following this story.

I don't see why it's fairly straightforward imo.

thank you for all your hard work!! and thank you for even giving us a recap and rundown of everything that’s happened so far.

*kris jenner voice* you’re doing amazing, sweetie!

no but seriously thank you for translating this and giving us frequent updates! please know that your work is appreciated by many readers💕

Thank you so much for your hard work! It's not easy translating as many things get lost in translation.

Thank you so much translation team❤️ I really appreciate your work and all the effort you put in💕

I think you guys do a great job with what the author has provided, and I appreciate being able to read this story thanks to you.

Users who are viewing this thread