The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Well the grammar doesn't make sense in places. "So, what I did was an honorable act and not a beastiality?" I am assuming you meant beastly, since that means gruesome and beastiality (bestiality actually) means man on animal sexy time.

@Chet31 yeah it was a bit hard to read they need someone to like proofread and make sure it makes sense, but its better than nothing

I just have the feeling that at some point I'll cry a lot in this story. Like, I know it's not this silver-haired dude's fault, but it feels horrible to read how he's even considering her to send/sell her to a disgusting man just to get rid of an annoying issue (her).

Her mom is just awful so I know I shouldn't be surprised. Ty for the chapter. :'c

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It was a little hard to understand this one.

Ngl I'm so confused.
Not sure what's happening, the story is all weirdly jumbled too it feels like

Dex-chan lover
too much character introduced and too much exposition on one sitting.
even worse when the exposition add more confusion instead explaining thing.

This translation is nearly illegible. You should be ashamed of putting out such sloppy terrible work. No wonder this series has such a low rating despite having such amazing art.

I know it's only an option of "if you want to show support" but, to be honest, I find the fact that they put a PayPal link on the credits page when the translation is so poorly executed a bit... bizarre

Idk if it's just me but I am so confused.Like is it the translation or just the story I understood nothing except the queen wants to kill her illegitimate child.However,I have no idea wtf the mage dude is saying it's so confusing if someone somehow understood pls explain

Aïe...never read such a bad translation💀
it's a shame because the story looks interesting ... get some help....

Users who are viewing this thread