The Strange Dragon and the Former Choreman of the Heroes Party, Relaxing Slow Life on the New Continent - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Dex-chan lover
Aww, it's adorable! Also Hippolius is clearly a water dragon or something similar, right?

Edit: the actual fucking cover and title basically answer my question lol. So, I suppose the replacement one is, what are the odds of it turning into a loli?
I like they gave him a decent not over used name too.

I'm guessing maybe the cover black haired girls gonna be the dragon?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I've read too much manga at this point but a capable non-combatant of the hero party not being treated like garbage feels weird. Weird, but pleasant.
I was honestly waiting for the moment the ex party was cocks to the MC at the minimum.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a non-combatant who's part of the Hero's party, but who's not treated like shit by them?
This is actually refreshing to read.

I hope later on doesn't turn out that some members had some internal beef with him as some kind of plot.
(Especially because it seems like the Hero will join MC later on, and it could be super easy to set up some kind of jealousy plot point with the other dude of the party.)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I've read too much manga at this point but a capable non-combatant of the hero party not being treated like garbage feels weird. Weird, but pleasant.

I can only think of two "fired from the party" stories where the MC and the former party (eventually) have cordial relations:

"I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Retirement Money" and "The Impregnable Demon King’s Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero’s Party."

So it is a rare treat.

Dex-chan lover
I can only think of two "fired from the party" stories where the MC and the former party (eventually) have cordial relations:

"I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Retirement Money" and "The Impregnable Demon King’s Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero’s Party."

So it is a rare treat.

"I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Retirement Money" is a weird one, cause it has people thinking NTR happened or at least feeling changed without that actually happening specially with the MC being pretty gay for the hero while being no homo everyone around him seems to think otherwise lol

Users who are viewing this thread