The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Supporter
jumping-the-shark.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the old "everyone got wiped out by mega spell... But we can still heal them!".
No lethal or crippling wounds in the entire group...

And then there's the sudden "woo happy friend party" mental img that came out of friggin nowhere, why is MC suddenly emotionally attached to these people!?? He left them unhappily before, he doesn't trust them, he didn't want to party with them again, but now he's fucking got happy memory imges of them!? HOW THE FUCK, author...

Is MC just that fucking forgiving? If he is why would he try to punish the bullies before the story? He'd just forgive them too right, or is the old "if they fuck with me it's fine, if they fuck with others its time for revenge? It's prb that.
Not saying they are as bad as bullies, but... No actually going back to look, they aren't much better.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the old "everyone got wiped out by mega spell... But we can still heal them!".
No lethal or crippling wounds in the entire group...

And then there's the sudden "woo happy friend party" mental img that came out of friggin nowhere, why is MC suddenly emotionally attached to these people!?? He left them unhappily before, he doesn't trust them, he didn't want to party with them again, but now he's fucking got happy memory imges of them!? HOW THE FUCK, author...

Is MC just that fucking forgiving? If he is why would he try to punish the bullies before the story? He'd just forgive them too right, or is the old "if they fuck with me it's fine, if they fuck with others its time for revenge? It's prb that.
Not saying they are as bad as bullies, but... No actually going back to look, they aren't much better.
Stockholm syndrome?

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be another OPM style story where MC just curb stomps everything in his way? Because I'm on board. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 🙂

The fox defended a level 10 lightning spell easily, so how could two level 10 lightning spells defeat it? 😵😵😵

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna assume the fox lv is adjusted to the average level of the party challenging it lol

Dex-chan lover
The sentimentality here felt a tad forced. Sure he had a decent experience with these kids before but ultimately was a terrible experience. The montage did it a disservice. I think if we actually saw the contents of their reconciliation, maybe it would have been a bit more believable. STILL the fight was nice. I am still interested in this!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Makoto would've kicked the bullies' asses if they ever try to pick on him right now.

Dex-chan lover
Narrative change feels too sharp. Why did it suddenly turn to "friendship is magic" shit all of a sudden? When did he make so strong of a bound with everyone (russian included) to have a fucking flashback with them in it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread