The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
I wondered how long it would take in light of recent events, to have a manga portray some assholes as youtuber, pretty accurate.
It's coincidental. They were in the web novel a few years ago as well.

He got 1000x XP skill but nobody told me about his 1000x Rizz skill 😭
Man doesn't care about anything but dungeons. In the web novel, this little date miniarc is the closest it gets. Unless the comic tries to be very different, rizz is totally useless for MC.

Dex-chan lover
Man doesn't care about anything but dungeons. In the web novel, this little date miniarc is the closest it gets. Unless the comic tries to be very different, rizz is totally useless for MC.
Good on him, if they're all gonna be a waste of time like this.

Dex-chan lover
So according to these two, social security must be at an all time low, 2 adult? dungeon leveled guys going around "punishing" high schoolers like it's normal, in a very public amusement park no less.

Dex-chan lover
damn stalker...

uliQS37.png

nothing more unwelcome than unannounced visits, just think about it, they steal your time, ruin whatever plan you had, really a pain in the ass...

Dex-chan lover
He got 1000x XP skill but nobody told me about his 1000x Rizz skill 😭
He has dungeon autism. It is pretty apperant from this chapter that he has high levels of apathy anything outside of dungeons which is pretty contradictory with the "friendship is magic" bullshit author pulled during the 9 tails fight. He is back to his original self now. There are bland MCs in fantasy mangas but this dude is on a whole new level.

Dex-chan lover
damn stalker...

nothing more unwelcome than unannounced visits, just think about it, they steal your time, ruin whatever plan you had, really a pain in the ass...
Just don't be doormat and tell them to fuck off and call beforehand next time. But generic MC so no agency of his own.

Users who are viewing this thread