The Strongest Angel is a Part-Time Warrior

Contributor
Gamer girls FTW.

Konachan.com%20-%20286179%20barefoot%20black_hair%20blue_eyes%20blush%20breasts%20cleavage%20couch%20drink%20fang%20food%20glasses%20panties%20pizza%20pizza_thot%20tips%20twintails%20underwear%20yohan1754.jpg

@dabson bro that's messed up way of thinking...
She ain't even live streaming and extorting money!
Even if it's a joke, that's how stereotypes are born, you label everyone in the group as same.
Calling such a nice waifu Thot is HERESY!

@dabson are you calling me SIMP for this?
Check out its definition please.
I'm taking side of a 2d girl I've nothing to gain from.
Live streamer thots are all thots, I've no objection, i don't watch any as I've said.
I'm firm believer of law "BROS BEFORE HOES", anyone breaking that is hated by me.
I hope this clears misunderstanding.
Whoever broke your heart should die, but don't blame the half of humanity for that.

@dabson there's still no proper evidence.
The guy is just asking her to teach him gaming skills, and girl is fine cuz she finally gamer friend, which she never had before, her shy behavior is probably the cause . Looks like she's seeing him nothing more than a friend.
If she were Thot, she'll be using her sex appeal or flaunting to be more than friends.
The 'date' incident is yet to unfold so look out if she's actually taking it as a date or not.

...are we just not noticing the fact that she went out in public wearing a choker with a chain on it? As normal fashion? This girl is terrifying, and is not to be toyed with.

Users who are viewing this thread