The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Tank Possessing…

Dex-chan lover
@Quiescent-Rose If just full identification of spells is so rare that there is only one or two in a generation globally, then the power to imbue such skills into items would be even rarer still. We also haven't really seen any sort of magicks that would fall under the same utility category as skill identification magic. Though perhaps this irregular homunculus was part of a project to do just that?

@jhadescries which one? I want to know to keep an eye on it if it's any good.

Double-page supporter
I agree with @feha, if your party is fully protected by a ultra uber tank like him your own skills with stagnate. Basically the tank has been carrying the hero party, but as they prey becomes more and more high level the damage they party receives keeps growing and growing until even his skills can't keep up. Although not for the right reasons, the hero party really will be a better party with out him. Also, I find the hero's reason for getting rid of the tank just an excuse for him to get rid of the only other male in the party, dude just wants a harem. XD

Dex-chan lover
@inKraken : he will use it soon as well, so just wait and see
after the Hero Party gets wrecked and the healer tracks him down cause she wants his manhood, but he really needs a healer on hand to help build up the retribution strike

@Quiescent-Rose : for unique skills (like these 2) trial and error is the only other way they have to confirm. The info needed for his absorbing damage skill was likely there if anyone looked at things the right way. But you are right it does not make sense though I would not be surprised if there are methods that nobles have access to and commoners do not.

you know that hero gonna come back to town and just badmouth the shit out of the healer and new tank, Just like every other arrogant sword dps, it's never their fault after all their to perfect.🙄

Dex-chan lover
To everyone talking about the "Hero" party -
The party completely disbands after getting crushed on the 30th floor by a Minotaur. The "Hero" attempts to spam his skill that uses HP as a cost but because he's never dealt with Pain due to MC taking all damage he just keeps crying and blubbering. He tries to blame the new tank once they warp back to town, but they point out the one change was the Tank, while leaving their separate ways.

Contributor
@Kikaibaka so the retard hero was the reason all along,
the MC outer shell had gone off because the idiot was self inflicting damage and never said anything about it.
where did you read it? was it the wn raw?

@icarushector I can only think he is talking about Meister (Narak), but that was actually finished. it's not that long, only lasting 24 chapters, but it wasn't bad.

Dex-chan lover
So doesn't that mean if he uses his whole shell, he can fire a spell with literally the maximum possible damage? That's a bit terrifying, actually.

Fed-Kun's army
@Quiescent-Rose
You say that as if no one had tried inventing such in that world.
It's like saying you refuse to believe someone hasn't invented Faster than Light travel or the cure for Aids. Or just longevity in general. Easy to say, but putting it to practice is a different matter entirely.

Dex-chan lover
@kengtekeng No clue, I only read the chapters released here on mangadex.
I just assume he gets a harem cause of the first 7 (way too short and abruptly ending) chapters of the manga (aka the story so far up until this chapter). He had a girl profess her love for him when he was kicked out (although she stupidly enough never actually said it), he had a yuri pair be kind to him, he found a half-naked girl attacked by a monster, and its a "got called useless, was actualyl op" isekai story. But if you say there is no harem tag, then maybe I am wrong? I never checked the tags.

Double-page supporter
so thats the reason why his "outer shell" got depleted so quickly....
because he share it with his "party" and that party... the so called "Hero party" just a retard DPSer who didn't think about getting damage as long as he hit the monsters... and MC is taking all the accumulated damages by that retard...
oh god i want to see that retard's despair face knowing that he's utterly retard and blame others for his own retardness...

and his "Life Transformation" skill is OP
he change all the accumulated damages he got to become offense skill... as his "Outer Shell" is 9.999, if he got damaged at least half of it, how OP the power up he got.... he can solo the dungeon by himself, or at least bring that healer and homunculus lolis to assist him.

Users who are viewing this thread