The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3

Fed-Kun's army
"A monster we've never seen before"... does their world never had dog or puppies or something?? That's definitely a wolf, or if they want some fancy fantasy monster thingie: "four legged mammals with fluffy tail shaped like a doggo, plus extra horn for fantasy-bit".

Dex-chan lover
@lenteraneko : Having cats does not mean having seen a tiger before or being able to recognize one, same thing here.
She is saying that they have never seen this specific breed of monster before, I mean it is wolf like but clearly ALLOT larger and has a horn so calling it a wolf or dog would be an idiotic understatement. Adding wolf-like to the sentence adds nothing to the immediate situation, and costs time when every second matters, that is info that can be included on the way there.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if there's gonna be the classic development where the MC manages to defeat and thus tame the extraordinarily powerful Wolf monster.

Double-page supporter
Doggo is about to be acquired. I don’t mind this trope though, more doggos is always a good thing <3

Dex-chan lover
@D-mann9000: I reread it and she did. She stopped after the "hero" came up with somewhat "logical" reasons (even if they didn't even try to prove those) and after the MC himself stopped her. (Backing down and taking the blame was STUPID AF, but on the other hand there is no reasoning with people like the hero. Still he should have cornered him for being a d*ck and a d*mbf*ck.) But she really could have done more to protect him (and his sword), even if he himself tried to stop her. She has the background to do so and could have done it, but decided on not doing it. She backed up too quickly and is still no sis, IMHO.

Feels weird for Rude to be "it's my fault too" when it wasn't his fault at all, like when would he even have a chance to figure out his skills when they were going to the dungeon non-stop....
Also Rude sure seems to be taking it easy about his sister's condition, wasn't that the reason he pushed himself to conquer the dungeon ASAP? Hope we get back to that part of the story since that made the focus of Rude and the story interesting.

Dex-chan lover
whoops wrong town monster wolf

we got saint, best tanker (in the world probably), and homunculus.

That overgrown dog is definitely not going to become a familiar that'll turn into a female human form and become a potential harem-member.

Users who are viewing this thread