The Super Doctor From 2089 - Ch. 159 - Is this fear?

Fed-Kun's army
Now, author please bring ooyung xinguye in the next chap.
Don't tell me that reporter had fallen for ye wutian. Dude, you are stepping on four boats at the same time.
Beware.

@ChauNyan is there really an art change ?? i dont really notice it lol
I want this MC to be just like Jiang bai from metropolitan system and have like 300 girls

Ew art change became more raw, perhaps you guys forgot to turn on anti aliasing and filtering?

@Piyush123 I was just thinking that there was another girl. And yeah, all of them need to show up in the next chapter. Time for Waifu Wars.

Fed-Kun's army
@Koras
Waifu wars....... I hope so
1. Situ fei or that pink haired girl gives the vibes of thot.
2. Cheng tianxin or that blondie girl is a good waifu material.
3. Ooyung xinguye.... she lost het virginity, when her family, was informed about it, they thrashed her, but later accepted her because of mc growing presence. Maybe right now they see him as son in law.
4. Police woman girl, mc declared that he will accept her as his wife.
5. Now reporter girl
Ooh wait i forgot to add.
6. That bitch woman whose grandpa ye wutian cured, damn she has a fiancee, but in previous chapters , she also started falling for him.
Damn!!!!
I just want to see who, ye wutian will accept as a wife or lead a polygamy life.
Worst scenario he will be sent back to 2089.
Fingers crossed

@Piyush123 Yeah, I wonder if this series will just leave it open-ended but next chap surely has every girl he knows somehow coming to this one hospital room.

Power Uploader
@Piyush123 You forgot the First Girl. the one that was in the Cover image before.
7. Village Girl (In the 1st Chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread