The Supreme Almighty Master

Dex-chan lover
The Supreme Almigthiest Almighty Grand Uber Master! No surprise it's a manhuahuahua.

Why did the author bother to draw if it was all going to be all white. He could have just wrote the dialogues only and could have saved time.

This entire manhua is just AIDS.
Though I'm still going to keep reading it though .

Double-page supporter
After 3 chapters, its just... Its bad

First 3 chapter spoilers (I lasted the 3 chapter rule)
First, it begins by saying the MC can see through cloths, but what is actually drawn is some shitting white light that hurts our eyes and we dont see shit what the MC is saying. After he woke up in hospital
MC is constantly getting beat up by women for doing nothing. Some girl stands in front of him in full cloths.. MC just has a nose bleed, then all of a sudden the girl slaps him while nothing was exposed to give her reason too. MC doesnt nothing to retaliate and takes it like a beta.
He then goes home to his cousin house, but shes not home. So he goes to take a piss, but walks into his bathroom to find a stranger girl in a towl, she then proceeds to scream and kick him in the face. Cousin who wasnt home appears from nowhere to the girls aid, then sees its her cousin, but then start beating him up after a series of stupid jokes. Not even aware he just got out of hospital, nor do they ask why hes been missing for days, possibly half a month (its not clear how long he was in hospital) Then next day goes on and they dont give a shit about this plot point at all. Asif they dont care. Chapter 3 ends with him going to school and getting bullied. I guess he lets them bully him like the beta is has been so far.
So after these 3 chapters its dumb. I wouldnt recommend to read unless super bored, or you can turn your brain off. Or you love seeing guys beat up by girls for stupid reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread