Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
God damnit, this mc is an idiot. Artis revealed they're a dragon, there's zero point to hiding your strength by this point. Especially when Artis has already proven themselves trustworthy. I get that he doesn't want them to die, but c'mon now.

@Cyoteblack
They're only in chapter 11, so I'd love to know why you're going to piss them off on their site
Seen from the outside you pass for a fan of jamini's scan who comes to complain, on the last chapter available here to create drama.
I suppose that if it is no longer possible to write comments it is surely because all the fans of jamini scan have done like you, because jamini has a reputation which is currently deteriorating it is important that a war of comments happens

I do not say that you are a fan of jamini, it is mainly because of the current context that I see it like that
and also the fact that as soon as a series is translated by two groups at the same time, there is a war in the comments
I wonder if you put comments on jamini scan to correct faults, because I just took a look and I think the people of Leviatan found some, you have to believe in view of the last comments

Religious wars are really stupid especially when belief is as ridiculous as a translation group

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain

I said a single chapter was easier to understand because Leviathans translation lacked a bit of syntax and context to the story. I said the one chapter was translated a little better. Considering I read most of all manga on their site, you have a lot to say about nothing.

Bro people still go on about shit like "drama" due to people criticizing translations why the fuck are scanlators so sensible? People don't want to stir shit up or throw shit at each other we are here just to read manga bro
Yeah there will always be assholes but those are just trolls, always been there and will always be

@Cyoteblack
Sometimes it's the comments that seem the most innocent that are written to disguise the true intention.

Your comment was rather strange here under chapter 18, it is strange that you come to complain here and that even after discovering your error you leave your comment here.
I wonder if you put a comment under the chapter in question here (chapter 11 or another from before), saying that it was better understandable for you here than that of leviatan website
initially you come here to complain about the censorship of your message, what good is it? to complain here
And when you realize you're wrong, you leave your message (which is fine), but it could be understood as "look at them they lost the message war on their own website"

"you have a lot to say about nothing." From someone who has time to compare translations of the same chapter by two different teams...
frankly it is really necessary that the translation of leviatan is incomprehensible so that you have wasted time reading that of jamini afterwards
otherwise I don't see the point of rereading or it is that you like to write messages "about nothing"

As I said before, you have chosen the wrong time to write a strange comment, so you pass for a fanatic at first sight.
especially when there is a real debate on "MC action" in the commentaries right here.
that you are not participating in the debate and in addition that you are talking about an old chapter of a team that is not even here.
Suddenly you are much more interesting than the debate, especially that personally I am mixed on the subject, especially after reading the opinions of others

Double-page supporter
Fucking hate this MC, hopefully he dies and we have a change of characters with Artis surviving.
What a douchebag.

Double-page supporter
This dragon is a quite dumb motherfucker. But he is a true bro indeed.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that he wants to hide that he's an Earthling but damn at this point what's more important, your identity or a friend who's about to sacrifice his life for you? If he cares about you that much he's obviously not going to reveal that you're an Earthling. Omfg this is fucking frustrating

These kinds of stories just don't make any sense. I think someone lived 20 years alone at this point wouldn't give a f*ck would think of him or hunt him because he is op. Even when I doubt someone other than Artis will knew his real power, I still don't understand what makes him reluctant.
It feels like author don't want mc to move to keep enemy alive as long as possible to keep story dragging

Users who are viewing this thread