The Sweet Life of a Reincarnation Pro

Dex-chan lover
I looked at the raws. That block seems to be behind a login wall (at the very least) and the TL doesn't seem to be able to access them for some reason or another...
Thanks for this information, brother.
Unfortunately, until they get access, I shall not be reading.

I looked at the raws. That block seems to be behind a login wall (at the very least) and the TL doesn't seem to be able to access them for some reason or another...
Ouch, that's a shame, I hope they got the raw sooner or later

Double-page supporter
to anyone starting this, dont expect for anything exciting to happen at least in the first thirty chapters ive read. he really does his best to not use any of his abilities at all.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, not very good.
MC is an authorial nepo-baby with the memories of a hundred lifes, but the mentality of a 16 year old at highest.
An arrogant, childish, immature and spoiled brat that the author hands just victory after victory.
Also, his handling off "I don't wanna get any attention" is dogshit, with him only knowing the extremes of better than everyone in existence and the absolutely worst, instead of just painfully average.

Saddest thing is, this entire character could work to some great effect, as a parody of an Isekai character, that is.
Just make the story be about him getting the comeuppance or failing because of his many character flaws.

This however doesn't apply, since the author seems to stand behind his character completely

This series tickles me, because the character is a guy who has been through 100 lives in the past, doing almost everything he focuses on to be a Master-class, and now just wants to TRY to take it easy and slow life it. Obviously he wants his comforts of his other lives... so things get... complicated. MC wants nothing more than to be the youngest Prince of his country and laze about, maybe get fat or other and just relax. He never gets more than a few days before getting interrupted.
He doesn't want to get up to anything other than what he wants. He is the epitome of the person who wants to quickly get back to his comforts and not deal with things he doesn't have to... but he will do what he needs to.
I'd say panzerkampfwagyu is overbearing on their view, and should probably just leave a low star rating. But that's just me tellin it as I see it.
TL;DR: if you like it, you like it, if you don't, then you don't.

Dex-chan lover
This must be the stupidest plot I've seen in a while. To not be seen as a threat by other royals, the MC decides to pretend to be useless at swordfight and magic, while acting like an genius that can manage public constructions, do administrative tasks and alchemy by age 8. Because, as everyone knows, the best quality any ruler look for in their succesor is how well they beat people in a fight, and certainly not how able they are at managing a country...

No offense, but why is the main character so god damn mad all the time and thinks so immaturely when he's reincarnated 100 times?

All the characters who lived for a long time are supposed to be very wise, even if they don't show it. For example, Suika and Yuyuko acts super goofy but they actually knows a lot, they just act the way they do since they have the power to do so.

Then you have this guy, whose thoughts does not suit those which belongs to someone who lived through 100 lives at all. Heck, he is tens of times older than the two I mentioned, who are around 1000 years old at most, he has nowhere near the same amount of power and authority, yet he still let his emotion affects his actions.

"Character Development": Yeah, he should've developed his character somewhere in his last 100 lives. You are telling me he just for some reason decide to change later on in this exact life without any prior notice? He should've done that ages ago, a good time would be in his first or second time since he was new to reincarnation back then.

"Well it works out in his advantage": cuz the author says so. I can't imagine being impulsive and acting on his emotion is better for him than carefully considering his options and choose what's best for him (and his closed ones)

The fact that he lets his emotion affects him so easily is very inconsistent with his past. I am not saying let him just not have emotion or be a robot, I am just saying that why is he so god damn impulsive, can he reign it in a little and chill out a bit, and think carefully before he acts, I think I can expect at least that much in someone who lived for 100 lives (and thus 7000 years at least if he lived to 70 per lives on average, which considering the cultivation setting, I doubt it)

Also why is he so attached to his parents this time in particular, are you telling me that every single one of his past parents are worse? Even if she is nicer to him than other, I can't believe it would trigger something so big since it's not like some of his other parents have never been nice to him. This in particular is less bad since I get it, it is for his character, but still, cmon man

I am fine with power fantasy and shit, heck, I loved Arifureta and Eminence in Shadow, but holy shit, can the author get some brain and fix blatant flaws in his settings that is visible from the first few chapters?

Whenever I try and read something similar, even if the plot is stupid or bland, at least it follows the setting the author wrote and fit into the world. This, not at all. I try to not take it seriously and enjoy like I do other power fantasy but I just can't

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread