The Tiger Won't Eat the Dragon Yet. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - To Steal A Heart

Dex-chan lover
I actually got fooled into thinking that the monkey's wouldn't try anything too evil because they knew what happened to the monkey who ate the dragon's heart but dang. It's been a while since I was fooled this bad.

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate he got found by that group so soon. I hope things dont get too bad before it gets better. Thanks for the translations. Really hope you continue at whatever pace is good for you

Dex-chan lover
Greed knows no bounds uh, I should have known better than trusting a monkey shaman...

Awesome chapter, and I feel like the art keeps getting better and better!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it common sense that monkeys tend to be treacherous? There is a saying here in my country that is "when the alms is too much, the saint distrusts"~but their situation only gets worse, no? Leaving the monkeys' lair and going straight to the dragon's mouth~:huh:
Thks for the translation and i hope for a better august, to the people there under the sea~ 💦

Dex-chan lover
Those tricky little monkeys, pretending to be wisened monks. Just waiting to snatch food off your plate when you're not looking. Almost had 'em too if it weren't for fashionably dressed hawk-girl.

Dex-chan lover
1. The bear at the first page is a Sun Bear right?
2. Poor Dragon boy, I forgot he's a reptile, so he's cold blooded. He surely feels his ass freezing. I wonder if dragons hibernate.
3. Those Macaques are really smart, they even have tools like cups and ropes
4. So now the hawks appear huh,
[Those two brothers are actually nice, but that other dragon bitch is annoying as hell]

Dex-chan lover
1. The bear at the first page is a Sun Bear right?
2. Poor Dragon boy, I forgot he's a reptile, so he's cold blooded. He surely feels his ass freezing. I wonder if dragons hibernate.
3. Those Macaques are really smart, they even have tools like cups and ropes
4. So now the hawks appear huh,
[Those two brothers are actually nice, but that other dragon bitch is annoying as hell]
Those brothers are actually nice.
Brothers...

NANI?!

Dex-chan lover
The adorable clueless tiger gets the duo into a pickle... again. This does not bode well considering all the suggestions to live long and prosper.
Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
Isn't it common sense that monkeys tend to be treacherous? There is a saying here in my country that is "when the alms is too much, the saint distrusts"~but their situation only gets worse, no? Leaving the monkeys' lair and going straight to the dragon's mouth~:huh:
Thks for the translation and i hope for a better august, to the people there under the sea~ 💦
Brazilian spotted?

Users who are viewing this thread