The Tiger Won't Eat the Dragon Yet. - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Dragon Who Caught The Breeze

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, why did he flip on his back like that
D4DpyZP.png

Aggregator gang
Their little moment was actually so romantic :') you can tell they vastly enjoy each other's company compared to anyone else. How happy they are to be reunited 💖 everything was portrayed so beautifully. It really does seem like they're in their own world when they are together

So... we can all agree that was a flying fuck ride yeah? And all that " it felt good" never has the text between the lines been so raunchy

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure of i like the rude tsundere shota boy :thonk: treats the Tiger rudely the little entitled shit

Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
So... It's not the admiration that keeps the eagles bound to the dragoness. Something tells me they are not in for a happy fun time returning empty handed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure of i like the rude tsundere shota boy :thonk: treats the Tiger rudely the little entitled shit
I mean, he's a dragon, and dragons in the setting are clearly up to no good. His upbringing consisted of what, managing not to get eaten by his parents? And then a snake taking him in to fatten him up before eating him?

Dex-chan lover
Not to be rude, but how would you feel growing up constantly being hunted by everything and everyone? That would definitely cause him to be wary at best, and an absolute ass at worst.

Dex-chan lover
1. I know it's a manga and all, but damn, I can't see that long and skinny dragon carrying like +120kg of tigress haha
2. I fucking hate that female dragon, she's an asshole
3. I honestly don't see Hakurei and Hekido as a couple, more like... family? I prefer if the male tiger dates Hakurei

1. I know it's a manga and all, but damn, I can't see that long and skinny dragon carrying like +120kg of tigress haha
2. I fucking hate that female dragon, she's an asshole
3. I honestly don't see Hakurei and Hekido as a couple, more like... family? I prefer if the male tiger dates Hakurei
I'm glad you're not the writer, bozo 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread