The Transmigrated Mage Life in Another World, Becoming the Strongest in the World with the Knowledge of the Original Story - Ch. 1

Yikes... Started good but went downhill real fast. Unless author finds some good bullshit to explain why this has happened (i wont even buy the story is trying to fix itself ) i will drop this.

Dex-chan lover
So generic looking cover art with generic name with generic synopsis results in a super generic story that'll make no sense within a few chapters due to butterfly effect should be happening but won't.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really a fan of long strips, but this is ok.
I'll give it a few more chapters before deciding if this is a generic isekai that I'll want to add to my plethora of generic isekai library.

Dex-chan lover
So, the author of this series proposes that it contains within it the greatest work of fiction ever. Ooookay.

I've seen a few. They tend to be about as badly written as the Korean long-strips, though generally better drawn.
I agree with you.
What i know manga with long strip is the full drama story with many +18 scene like araiya-san (drop read the doujin. it makes me sad and upset every time i remember that series), overflow, joshiochi, showtime onee-san, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Was the studio smoking crack when they were figuring out how to pace this chapter, it’s like they attempted to jam in all the most notable things in as fast as possible in the fewest panels possible, I know I hate it when stories take too damn long to get to the point, but honestly they’re skipping over way to much stuff to the point where it’s not enjoyable to read.

Contributor
How he just calls him by his name and he doesn't react one bit... will he react next chapter? Or is this series that badly written? x'D
Oh this is actually badly translated...

Also
*DIRE ERROR

25 - 30% of the chapter is missing, this chapters whole end part...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not really a fan of long strips, but this is ok.
I'll give it a few more chapters before deciding if this is a generic isekai that I'll want to add to my plethora of generic isekai library.
What's your decision, oh wise sacrifice?

Dex-chan lover
What's your decision, oh wise sacrifice?
It is generic enough that you'll want to read the next chapter whenever it updates.
The MC is not boring, at least in my opinion.
Shall is cute.

I give it an OK rating.

Users who are viewing this thread