The Transmigrated Mage Life in Another World, Becoming the Strongest in the World with the Knowledge of the Original Story - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
The art is bad, story is bad, glad it is done after 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking wild ride
dude speedrun to ending bruh
story is hilarious dumb

Double-page supporter
Rushed... exactly as I expected. I gave this a 4/10 and I don't really change my mind on that. It's good enough to have some entertainment value mostly as a guilty pleasure. It never really delivered anything overly interesting or even all that exciting. The whole "you're actually the creator god" reveal could have been well made, but at the same time the Hero being the son of the MC kind of felt empty. Overall, I'm glad this ended, and I'm not unhappy I read it.

Dex-chan lover
It was a above mediocre read. Tho the ending was pretty shallow. Mc just dodging the whole repercussions at the end devalued it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I like how it speedran so hard it introduced a bunch of the characters it had yet to really introduce yet, and then immediately threw them by the wayside along with the previously established crew, just to go ultra-cosmic with the stakes.

If this had been given more time to breathe, where there could be a reason for the elf+cook (+ the other quickly-introduced characters) to also join in the final bit of the story, the ending might've not felt so off. But as a rushed ending, whew.

Aggregator gang
Thx u for translation. I hope u tl other manhwa/manga to end of chapter.

I rate 5/10 for this comic. Last 10 chapter is too hasty.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit i did not feel like i missed out on anything by skipping straight through ch.50 after being bored midway through ch.16

That's not a good sign for the story.

I was at ch 32 (still am, putting this on hold), next thing i know i see ch 50 with "end" next to it... like wtf, where i was, i'm pretty sure was wayyyy far away from any ending. (and i did read ch 50.. and he's like fighting a god and being reborn again or something, sheeshh

Dex-chan lover
not a single im your dad joke very disappointed
also called the dad thing the second will mention al's father was deity but i thought it was kinda stupid so no way im right and here we are literally added 0 to the story

Users who are viewing this thread