The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Is this a thing again!?
Can I join? and can I use Old English?

Edit: Dang it, Someone already did Old English Version.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I never turn off the bell for completed series because occasionally artists will have a one-shot posted for a finished series and it inevitably gets added to the end of the series list... and I get a little surprise.
Yeah. It has happened to me. I marked a series Completed and removed the notification, only to randomly notice much much later the series got a bonus chapter at some point. I might have never noticed if I didn't go through the list of Completed series for one reason or another, such as possibly rereading a series.

Double-page supporter
I never turn off the bell for completed series because occasionally artists will have a one-shot posted for a finished series and it inevitably gets added to the end of the series list... and I get a little surprise.
Pseudo Harem was marked as finished three years ago and still gets a bonus chapter every couple weeks. The number of times extra chapters get added to a finished manga is much higher than the number of times completed series get a pointless re-TL.

Dex-chan lover
Money is a necessity, but to lose reputation over it is a dubious way...

Group Leader
Sheesh, I didn't know that this was a thing....who's gonna be the next one ? :huh:

imagen_2024-02-27_130034867.png

Users who are viewing this thread