The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Ch. 106 - The Tsundere-chan Who Will Forever Become…

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna miss Yuu and Keita! It was so fun seeing Yuu become more dere, and for Keita to gain more of a face. It was so fun seeing their cute dating life!

The color page of Yuu expressing her love was gorgeous!

I'm glad they eventually decided to date to get married! That's such a cute ending! Papa Tachibana was not ready for her to go, Mama Tachibana was so excited for her little girl, and Hiro was just there, already ready to treat Keita as family.

Keita and Yuu looked great in their wedding outfits. I'm so glad that the last panel was of Yuu saying she loved Keita in the wedding outfit. It's so fitting for a Tsundere manga to end like that!

I'm definitely gonna follow Yaki Tomato's manga since he said he was working on a more proper manga in the future!

Dex-chan lover
Holy damn what a Ending and it also the end for the r18 aswell
I've Won... But At What Cost? | Know Your Meme

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga went through a lot from it being a short 1 page story each chapter. I think the best moment for me was when Keita got his eyes once their love became fully developed. Sad to see this go but I'm happy with the outcome & it not ending immediately after they started going out. Idk if the author plans to make more R18 hentai of this in the future but I look forward to the author's next story. Thanks for translating this to the end & this goes out to other groups as well throughout this journey.

Edit: Forgot to mention this but I loved how long the titles for each story arc were. The author is a genius I tell ya.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread