The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 11

It would be half brother, not step brother. They are blood related. Step implies they are only family through parental marriage.

Aggregator gang
Ugh I'm ugly crying, I just finished reading another novel's emotional chapter and then came here. So now I'm super upset. But I still liked the chapter! They finally said their feelings outloud!

Dex-chan lover
The only response:
iu

Double-page supporter
Do all their half-brothers + dad have a permanent scowling face or something 😂

i’m more sick of everyone acting like they care about them after abandoning them.

but honestly if their dad is a hoe and their mom is a crazy hoe, wtf that got to do with them

tell the emperor to stop waving his dick in the air if you don’t want illegitimate children. and honestly even if they are illegitimate you gotta consider that they can prolly kill you in a few years time so pipe down

i fucking hate it here !!!!!!!!! twin babies, you dont deserve any of this slander </3
sigh.

Exactly!! The twins ae right. If the emperor didn't screw around with that woman, none of this would have happened.

Aggregator gang
Wow, i feel them, but why do they pour it on the crown prince who is basically innocent? They couldn't even do anything in front of the real culprits (the emperor and Rurahel) of their miserable lives, but acted against an older brother (maybe a kid in 18 yo body) they just met.

@theclown Thank you for fixing it. I know it’s not a super huge deal.
Also a big thank you to you and your team for the hard work on this manwha. I’ve been enjoying it a lot and I always get super pumped when new chapters pop up.

Group Leader
@Nimaoi No not a problem at all! I'm happy to fix any mistakes that were made so thank you for letting us know! Thank you for your support and I hope you'll enjoy our other updates in the future <3

Ugh this story about illegitimate children really points out the obvious
It's not the child's fault so why are they the ones who suffer
The parents should be shouldering all of these

You should just ask to leave. Obviously they won't allow it, but at least then they'd know you don't want to be there just as much as they want to get rid of you

Users who are viewing this thread