The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 14

Thank you for the bulk update!
I did thought for a bit that they were both the guardian and the masters since it does seemed like they can’t be separated because they’re twins and all. But eh, I might be wrong.

Thank you for the translations.

The imperial family is weird but I'm kinda put off that there's absolutely no females. It just feels kinda off putting bc the twin seems to be the only princess in this place and maybe that could get her some special treatment and i really don't want the other twin to be left behind or something since i really like them both. also just, a better parental figure for them both honestly bc it's obv bc of the king or their bio mother

Dex-chan lover
I low key want a chapter where they try their best to run away.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I’m being spoiled with all of these mass releases. Thank you so much.

Tyvm for all them mass releases ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I might be missing something, but what happens to the empress? They introduced us to all the characters in the family so far (holy cow it take over 14 ch for the introduction) but never speak of the empress, has she already passed away? Also, I’m betting on the fact that because all the members of the imperial family were born being mature, they don’t know how to treat normal kids like the twins and end up spoil the two

Aggregator gang
Yay another sibling coming in to spoil and love them!! I want fluffy family time soon~

Thank you for all the chapters!

And the third prince is finally here! He is super cute!

I wonder whta this first meeting will be like. The kids will obviously be scared of him, but since he's even younger than the second prince, he must be rather close to their age, right ? Maybe he'll try to be friendly.

I just hope the third prince isn't an ass. Just be nice and you are good. Let your thoughts be known that you like then and being affectionate toward them will win you best family member award though. Like I get that the dad and brothers don't know how to handle kids like them, but come on. At least attempt to reassure them. Part of being a good king is having a keen eye for the emotions of the other people in the room, and the twins aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are scared and wary around their father. Ask!

Also thank you to the translators for these mass releases! It is a nice thing to come home too.

I think they're probably each other's guardian?? That's why they can speak to each other through their minds I think... Just a guess.

Aggregator gang
GUYS I JUST REALIZED THAT THE GUY THEY MET UNDER THE TREE MUST BE THE FOX AND THIER GUARDIAN SPIRIT.

Users who are viewing this thread