The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thank you for the translation!
I wonder if classmate-kun is gonna become a obsessive fan that our gyaru has to protect her gf from when they're exposed

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry guy, you’re either going to be killed off or end up of being the thing that kills this series.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a problem with exposition guy, he is kind, if he were a typical creepy Otaku with creepy fantasies then that would raise many red flags but it isn't the case... At least not now.

The vol1 cover looks pretty nice by the way!

I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't get to see their first program together, all that preparation and they just skip it?!

I guess we will have to wait for the next time.

Speaaaaking of side characters....I like the writer!!! Hahahaha please let her rest !

Banned
So how sure are we it's actually yuri? I don't want to use "shoujo ai" because thats not what this gerne actually means.

Double-page supporter
So how sure are we it's actually yuri?

Most sites including comic-walker don't have it tagged as yuri. But then a site called 'dengekibunko' does which is the first result you get when googling the manga's Japanese name. So who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I just love the banter between the two main characters. The dialogue is so fun. Also the writer is a real cutie, I like her already.

Oh the irony of the classmate guy's situation. If only he knew the truth. lol.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter! Gyaru mc is still the best and her mom is adooooooorable. Even the gloomy mc is growing on me a little bit. But I hate the male characters so far ("nice guy" otaku classmate and bad producer dude). EDIT: oh, I forgot about the new writer character, she's cute! I was too focused on my hatred for the producer just leaving her to do all the work (too real lol).

And I'll be using this panel a lot in the future lol:
86XzGUy.jpg

Double-page supporter
I mean, the idea is cute and all but goddamn gloomy girl must be one of the most unbearable characters I've ever seen in a series like this.

Group Leader
They have such a nice dynamic, can't wait for this hate to turn into love lol

The fact that they appreciate each other's work as voice actresses is a good start

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhhh, I can't say I care too much about gloomy girl's back story (and odds are it's not going to be dark enough in a fluff piece like this), whatever her back story is, I doubt there's anything that excuses her being an uber bitch.

I actually worried there when she tellin the back story..
I thought the mother wont supportive and she doing this secretly or something...

Thank goodness its not lik ethat

pg 8, "introdcing" -> "introducing"
pg 10, "as gloomy has you" -> "as you"
pg 20, "purhearted" -> "purehearted"

Um i thought the otaku guy just one time character thing, so surprised to see him again..

Anyway i hope their relationship not get dragged for too long..

Fed-Kun's army
Writer-chan is adorable.

@gearoi92
@Babydel
Dengeki Bunko is a light novel publisher, so the site you found is (most likely) the one for the light novel, that's the one I found.

So the light novel(s) is at least tagged as yuri (on the publisher's website).

Users who are viewing this thread