The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

Fed-Kun's army
Romance tag, hopefully it won't become that the boy she groomed ends up as her partner...

Is it gonna be like that one Twitter trend where beautiful witch picked up a child and raised him and they ended up together after the kid grew up?

Wow this looks promising, and the plot is unique, too. Well, as unique as it gets for the isekai genre. Thanks so much to the scanlating team! Looking forward to more updates! 🙏🏼

Dex-chan lover
another cradle robber.. i wonder if it will get more hate if the genders are reversed.. well i hope the romance is not between the two of them

Lets just hope the FL stays as a motherly figure instead of the love interest.

pls tell me he’s not the ml before i get too attached with the story 🥲 oh no im scared

He'll probably be the ml
She doesn't really age, so he'll probably grow up and come back for her or something. Ill be surprised if theres another mL, afterall, her goal is to make sure he doesn't kill her when he does grow up. A plot twist would be if he still falls in love with the original female lead and the ice queen meets someone while she's trying to help raise him, but i highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread