The Ultimate Love Bazaar - Ch. 50

If she killed him, I won't say anything. There aren't enough words to describe what a shitty man he's🤮🤮

Thank you for the chapter! This chapter was definitely one of the sadder ones 😭 poor KeLin

Yeah, I'm a girl and I'm deathly afraid of getting pregnant, giving birth, and the whole process. Men take it for granted because of biological reasons, and instead should be very considerate of pregnant women. Wish I had that device! I'd transfer my acne and pimples away to people I don't like! Or period cramps! Oh dang, can you transfer period to others too?! But that's still harsh, it hurts so bad, I'll just keep it to myself, wouldn't wish it on an enemy even.

Dex-chan lover
does the effect remain though? like, does this effectively make both of them trans if they swapped parts? or was it just the fetus, I forget which news it was but a man was able to give birth but because of biological reasons, they had to surgically remove it once it was done developing in the body.
I'm thinking too much, I love this series because it addresses issues in a whimsical way. most arcs are also open ended, I mean, relationships are still ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that guy. How could you not be considerate of our own wife?

What an @sshole, people who thinks and act like him should suffer a little, to see if they would keep on thinking the same way

Users who are viewing this thread