The Unattainable Flower's Twisted Bloom - Ch. 55 - A Normal Study Session

Dex-chan lover
This relationship is both, very obscene, and very innocent. Which I find very funny.
She can't even process normal fetish talk, and the next day she comes to school in ropes... I can't wait to see where will they end up next. Too bad the next chapter is about the friend group... and only 2 more until we are up-to-date with raws.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The day they have sex will be the most wild thing and knowing those two it will lasts for hours on end with all the kinky shit that will happen. Wouldn't be surprised for Minezaki to at least pass out from getting choked.

Dex-chan lover
I like the dynamic between these two. Public exhibitionism paired with bondage and piss play is seen as less naughty/intense as normal vanilla sex :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Just wait till she gets caught by a more daring, better looking guy, will blackmail her, and gets her into even more situations. Yeah by that time Sawada doesn't stand a chance. The moment other guy gets his Fat D in her. It's over. Sawada never changes, never improves. He's just going with the flow thinking she will be his forever. Well news flash that's not how it works. Lol yall ur emotes are funny makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just wait till she gets caught by a more daring, better looking guy, will blackmail her, and gets her into even more situations. Yeah by that time Sawada doesn't stand a chance. The moment other guy gets his Fat D in her. It's over. Sawada never changes, never improves. He's just going with the flow thinking she will be his forever. Well news flash that's not how it works. Lol yall ur emotes are funny makes me laugh.
get out with your NTR fetish.

Dex-chan lover
get out with your NTR fetish.
Hahahah dude lol. It's not my fetish. Sawada just brings it onto himself at this point. He has not grown at all. Dude is a dull child, and only thing that's separating him from the rest of the guys is he found out her secret. Frankly without that secret he, and fmc would never get together.
He's frankly not fit to lick her feet. let alone fuck her. He's a loser through, and through. She could be stolen easy. Would barely have to lift a finger to do it too.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahah dude lol. It's not my fetish. Sawada just brings it onto himself at this point. He has not grown at all. Dude is a dull child, and only thing that's separating him from the rest of the guys is he found out her secret. Frankly without that secret he, and fmc would never get together.
He's frankly not fit to lick her feet. let alone fuck her. He's a loser through, and through. She could be stolen easy. Would barely have to lift a finger to do it too.
Yes he is playing out of his league. But it has fallen into place. If it is not your cup of tea, why did you even started read this series let alone waste time to comment under it.
Anyhow. The more they go through things together the bigger the bond gets. He has no ballz. However it is already changing. FMC is on a self finding trip and he is her mental for the day dreaming fantasy and physical dildo to experience the climax of it. Does the dildo be out of function after the climax is reached. No she can play with it every day after. Not that it matters any other could do, but then everything has to be changed - and why go through the effort if Sawada gets her going directly.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha dude
Yes he is playing out of his league. But it has fallen into place. If it is not your cup of tea, why did you even started read this series let alone waste time to comment under it.
Anyhow. The more they go through things together the bigger the bond gets. He has no ballz. However it is already changing. FMC is on a self finding trip and he is her mental for the day dreaming fantasy and physical dildo to experience the climax of it. Does the dildo be out of function after the climax is reached. No she can play with it every day after. Not that it matters any other could do, but then everything has to be changed - and why go through the effort if Sawada gets her going directly.
your analogy was hilarious. I started this because like romance manga, but I dislike mc like Sawada, because if he can't take the relationship seriously, and do some thing any thing to improve. He just brings down the rest of the manga with his ugly mug. Quite frankly mc like him are very unpopular. If another guy was to be introduced right now. One who knew her secret too who would win I wonder. The good looking guy or the ugly timid loser, who every one dississ every second of every day. I see Sawada as a easy victim. One who has zero presence. At least take the effort to change a little at a time. Get a damn haircut for crying out loud. Other people would stop insulting him, but he puts zero effort into improving, and just goes ho that hurts. It's pathetic. What I want is self improvement. The naughty stuff is cool, and all, but seriously. He's just setting himself up for future break up.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose just because someone is one type of degenerate, that doesn't mean that they can understand a different type of degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, that's what people normally do when they're studying in the library.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha dude

your analogy was hilarious. I started this because like romance manga, but I dislike mc like Sawada, because if he can't take the relationship seriously, and do some thing any thing to improve. He just brings down the rest of the manga with his ugly mug. Quite frankly mc like him are very unpopular. If another guy was to be introduced right now. One who knew her secret too who would win I wonder. The good looking guy or the ugly timid loser, who every one dississ every second of every day. I see Sawada as a easy victim. One who has zero presence. At least take the effort to change a little at a time. Get a damn haircut for crying out loud. Other people would stop insulting him, but he puts zero effort into improving, and just goes ho that hurts. It's pathetic. What I want is self improvement. The naughty stuff is cool, and all, but seriously. He's just setting himself up for future break up.
Who hurt you?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha dude

I guess he is the timid unattractive type for the self insert reason that japanese manga use. It is just easier for readers to substitute themselves with a lower MC then the 8 or 9 out of 10 that has the slice of life... This series emulates Nana & Kaoru success. Not unreasonable to have a dorky MC and playing the beauty and the beast story just with the fetish theme on top.

Funny normally I'm the one getting flag for my unpopular opinions.

Dex-chan lover
There relationship is so random, to attending school with ropes to not even following and processing fetish talk lol, but i still like them.

Thank you for the chapter~~

Dex-chan lover
"I really want to do something naughty" - me: ever considered sex?
"I'd like to have sex with you one day" - me: :pepehmm: what a "coincidence"

@MRpaisan I think you missed some parts of the manga. I think you should re-read the story: the way you're talking about "the secret" feels like you're saying that Sawada is blackmailing Minezaki lol
Minezaki (as she stated this herself) can only do the things she does because her partner is Sawada. There's no "secret", bdsm is all about trust...and I bet that no "good looking guy" would give her the same satisfaction Sawada gives her.
It's fine if you don't like the MC, but don't twist the story just to prove your point

Users who are viewing this thread