The Undying Engagement Seal of the Doomed Witch and the Young Master Who Leapt Through Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Episode 03

Fed-Kun's army
i think the reason why she passed originally was due to the explosion lighting all of the candles at once, and since its an explosion she isnt happy with it

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, that's quite the twist. If she really died because she accepted the role the doctor offered her...

oh nooo that's so sad. explains his adverse reaction to the mentioning of the role itself. Tysm for updating, I really like this one!

Double-page supporter
I refuse to think that that doctor is someone suspicious simply cuz I like the guy. But I'll welcome any twist.

Dex-chan lover
@Barrier-kun It seems at this time that using someone as a magic donor its just being explored, so she might died when someone tried to do a big enough magic or she became a magic donor for too many people. Something that the doctor didn't see coming

Dex-chan lover
@RolandMayfield

I figure someone really important and powerful found out how large her magic tank is and realized it doesn't matter if magicians are dying out as long as they have her. Then it would only be a matter of time before they figure out ways to pump her magic out into fuel tanks or something.

Man, her death must have grisly. I wonder if her husband had something to do with her death or if it happened when he was preoccupied with something else.

My wild guess is that she was his magic supplier, and it ultimately killed her when he used it all up with his research.

I'm happy that he came clean about his suspicions to her. Usually they'll use the excuse of 'he isnt sure' to erect a flag. Not knowing about this she would've signed up and gotten herself in trouble. I'm glad the flag has been broken quickly.

Double-page supporter
I am very glad he has drawn the line between the child version and his wife. THANK YOU, AUTHOR-SAN.

Thanks for the upload too, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread