The Unintentionally Ideal Adopted Daughter - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be honest its hard to feel confident about a scan group whos credit page says "This Chapter is Translate by". Not that i'm too picky for rough translations, but not if you're also nudging people to your own site, yanno.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my favorite series, read on other sites of course. Hopefully it gets sorted out here.

Dex-chan lover
Lua scans always upload with a big gap, I guess to force readers to go to their website to read what's missing.

Which is a pain because said website is so badly set up, it reloads the whole page in a non-stop loop if it can't load pictures fast enough, or their db has some issue, or whatever, until you get blocked by the anti-ddos protection.

Dex-chan lover
If you still have tachiyomi, you can easily find the currently released official 55 chapters pretty easy without going on Tapas.
Mihon is supposedly the successor of tachiyomi. You have to give it a extension pack url though for extensions. They don't ship with an extension list anymore to avoid the legal battle tachiyomi was suddenly faced with.

The keiyoushi/extensions github repo is currently where the community has congragated. Just add their repo url to the extension list to get up to date extension list that was once part of tachiyomi.

For those not in the know, tachiyomi was basically under attack for the same reason torrent sites often are. They may not have shipped any illegal content but they shipped links facilitating obtaining such content. Mihon doesn't have the links shipped... So keiyoushi's github is what they will have to target next time which is something the community will have a much easier time replacing than an entire manga reader

Users who are viewing this thread