The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I tried to level up

Dex-chan lover
The author is taking everything out of the whole broken balance joke. It was a purposefully shitty game, so it had a ridiculous nameas well. Any weird things in the story can be explained by the game being so broken. But then again, it's a joke that will get old really fast. Fortunately for the author, this is isekai, so every single reader will automatically assume this is trash, so who cares if the joke has already got old.

Dex-chan lover
No MMO where 1 class is so far beyond the rest will survive.

Dex-chan lover
A cool down for a physical attack where you just sweep with a polearm...

See, that's what I don't get. How the hell does a physical attack have a cool down? What happens if you just do it without shouting or or activating it? Clearly your body is capable of doing it, so why not just do so again? At least with magic I can buy the idea that you have to "charge up" magical power or some such shit... But a cool down for physically moving is just... fucking silly.

And before someone says, "Well, that attack was probably magical!" - it's been stated as being a skill. Not magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Extremely unrealistic that a class in a mmorpg would be that over powered and the devs didn't nerf it into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes " I can't handle that boss on my own, therefore my plan is to go handle it on my own !"

Users who are viewing this thread