The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Looks like my opponent was…

i see mc brain is not working properly he thinks magic storage gonna be used only by adventures,did he forget to think that bad people could learn that skill too,like tell me how do you verify some one that he can use that skill,if he doesn't mention he can use the skill he transport ilegal drugs or something else ,there is an evil organization that does bad things ,he really didn't think much about cons and pro to reveal that skill to the guild,it's true is usefull for adventures but that skill is usefull for doing bad things too.

Dex-chan lover
Did he completely forgot about perfect counters ? He hasn't used any in a long while now despite wanting to "save mp"

Also, I really find it puzzling how anyone could go "Oh yeah, Hero ? Saint ? Those sounds so inferior to Warrior and Healer !"
And I know it's broken balance online, but clearly that cardinal's evil actions aren't from the game.
Curious to see what author-san will find as a reason on how that guy managed to erase all knowledge about skills and classes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread