The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~

Double-page supporter
@Saiangeli There aren't that big. But for example
2nd chapter, is about MC becoming an adventurer. He easily defeats monster that everyone is saying (2-3 times in one chapter) that monster is strong. Instructor is saying that he will fight with MC to show him that being adventurer is hard and weak novice shouldn't play around. So MC with simple tap, sends that instructor flying. MC thinks that he is weak. Or worldbuilding. He has about 15 years of knowledge of that world. Uses skills by saying them out loud. Everyone does that. Yet no one said word "clean"? Like I said before there is issue that game itself is not playable. Character acting is also one dimensional (his family have only one quality, "Evil".) Also add in what NuclearBurrito has said.
It may not look as much, but given that this is second chapter and basically all that was shown in this manga is either illogical, flawed or lazy isekai trope. It isn't good.
Of course, I read a lot of isekai manga's so there is that.

Aggregator gang
Derivative trash with zero creativity.
Just what the doctor ordered for a pleasant bit of escapism.

Thanks for the translation and instant follow

This is utter garbage.
If you like wish fulfillment then read this.

Anyone who like's this is either a little kid or a brain dead moron.

4/10 for me.

I don't hate it, i've read far worse, that said it's probably too early to tell one way or the other.

Banned
@NuclearBurrito
This reminds me of Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki.
Except with a dude without an serious ego problem.

For stories like this, the only reason gamers have an advantage over the residents of the world is because there is no free lunch. Gamers can die and respawn and redo missions/quests/dungeons an infinite amount of times because death is meaningless. But if you force death to have meaning then everyone in the world becomes gimped. Who the hell is going to experiment with jobs and skills other than crazy war mongering groups and even they will have some restraints compared to gamers who infinitely respawn.

That's the premise these types of stories go off on. Which can be annoying for those readers that don't like reading wish fulfillment easy life.
I just wish there was more stories that took this premise but made the MC have to work hard.
But I guess the target audience is those that want to forget about their hard lives.

Though the good thing about this adaptation is that it skipped the utterly pointless 2nd life. It gives me hope that the editors of this story is at least trying a little to rein in the author.
I also hope it's less pointless. The novel was basically Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki but with an MC that no goal in life and is constantly underestimating everything while being OP.

I know it's bad, but I like to think of isekai as junk food. I still enjoy it enough to read while I'm waiting for better series to update.

Dex-chan lover
A young man unfortunately died in the modern era, he reincarnated in another world under the name "_____" which also happened to be a world similar to a VRMMO game that he used to play in his previous life. However, it's a world where he knows the "basic skills." _____ became a level 1 adventurer, playing as a "novice," but he knows the world better than anyone, and this is because of the "data he knows." Will the reincarnation in this world make him strong?

Feel free to fill in the blanks.

i hate this kind of MC. thinking his standard is the standard. when at a glance, everything is obvious. i mean if a monster that you consider weak is considered quite strong and problematic to others, that means you are already stronger than the rest. maybe that simple thinking is as hard as "rocket science" for this so called Another World SAGE.

to be honest, the only motivation for me to touch this is purely my curiosity about the story and its world.
4/10 rating, for now at least. could be worse.

As for any isekai that seems interesting from chapter one, score is steadily dropping with every chapter that comes out :)

This is a pretty bottom of the barrel isekai thing, but even then the translation quality is awful. Can the translator at least put in enough work to make the text comprehensible, please?

Users who are viewing this thread