The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.7

It’s gonna be hard waiting another month for the next chapters :c if he’s doing level 10 then she’ll know who he is

Dex-chan lover
For someone who doesn't want to reveal who he really is, he sure doesn't hesitate to take actions that reveal exactly who he is.

Double-page supporter
yall a mf tease and its great it like a bitch sendin titty pics the day before you meet

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it embarrassing to have a technique named after you? Moreso that YOU are the one using it?

Fed-Kun's army
dude... like its not that obvious after casting a level 10 which no one else in the world, and possibly even merlin herself can not cast.

Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
How are you mass translating but stops at a cliffhanger and not finish the fight

@Drake68655 this is actually an isekai, before his life as ephital he was from earth (read the beginning chapters and the synopsis), but yeah this being an isekai is completely unnecessary

Well that was fcking ridiculous for someone who does not want to stand out. I thought for this series was interesting as in the beginning, but..... For an adult who was reincarnated in a body of a boy, ACTUALLLY ACTS LIKE A TODDLER! Last chap releases made me read this barely and with the mindset that now, it cannot taken srly, But today, eh, I..... am disappointed. I dunno if I will continue this, this is my subjective view sooo, gomen in advance.....

Group Leader
I don't want to stand out, after some chapter i'm gonna use my power lvl 10 wtf? are u kidding me? so you want to stand out? are you tsundere master emperor?

Power Uploader
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes... i like it! thanks for the chapter.
I hope that the continuous out soon

Daily reminder that ephtal .... is want to hide his ability btw . And the same ephtal is going all out with the headmaster of a prodigy school . This is absolutely make 0 sense . And now he will casting lvl 10 magic wtf man

Fed-Kun's army
@Phileo I'm kinda peeved too but it's not like I don't understand where he is coming from. He is first and foremost an academic and he is dueling his protege so to speak and wish to see how far has she gone with her training. The whole chapter I was grinning on how sweet the relationship between these two are.

Isn't the current era's "Ephtal" spell like 4(?) levels weaker. Probably no one but Merlin would be able to identify this one then. But yeah casting a spell that barely no one knows about would definitely make you stand out.

Merlin thicc

He mentions that he is weaker than the other three emperors? How strong were the other 3 then?

@kazamakj, apparently real fucking strong apparently, if the MC is this strong, and he says that he wasn't even needed to deal with the Demon King(?) or the boss like dragon, then holy fuck were they strong

Users who are viewing this thread