The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.7

Guys it’s an isekai shut the hell up go read a shonen or sum else if you want good writing, fucks sake. Turn your brain off and just enjoy if you can and if you can’t then stop reading, like literally no ones forcing you to read this.

Dex-chan lover
> I realize it now. Since a Cow has Cow bell, Merlin's version on her bewbs were a pull ring, so its Cow Ring

> Yeah thats good MC, electrify her, and make her sweat by "biri biri"

Double-page supporter
@jasta85
Best way to blend in: defeat the Thunder God's direct and only apprentice who is a few hundred years old in a magic duel using spells up to the level 10 Epthal's eponymous (and probably signature) spell.

... as one does lol

Group Leader
Even if the writing is shit, at least the action is fun and the art is pretty good.

Many isekai manga fail at both.

Dex-chan lover
If he is going to make it obvious he knows more than possible, why couldn't he just admit to being reincarnated and make his daughter happy that way?

Dex-chan lover
why not just f*ckin admit that you're Ephthal from 400 yrs ago

stop making Merlin worried for f*cks sake

Double-page supporter
well I don't know how he is going to explain his way out of this one

Protag is like: "Time to get serious"

Situations aside.
Not that I don't understand the feeling of 'how strong I am, against the current world's strongest.' or something.
Well... I guess there is a fun on making someone to- Well... "Worried" about you, be it in a good or bad way. I believe he knew that he can't hide forever, not from someone who's been with him for a long time.
Let's see how it would be, on the later chapters.

Double-page supporter
Wow nice action and panty and boob shots, good job for that manga and thanks for the chapter!!

if this misunderstand shit keep goin or he didnt tell her or she doesnt know its him, even after this duel,
it ll be the ultimate 💩 everrr, ill just wait or skipp all the chap till everything clear 😑

Users who are viewing this thread