The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.7

Why was it important that he hides his identity again? Oh yeah it wasn't, instead of a private chat in which he could explain everything he decided to lie for no reason...Has anyone read the novel? Can you spoil me if it takes long for Merling to learn the truth?

@BagramPl this is a novel spoiler so be warned ------ I've read until the finish of this fight. Merlin finds out it's Ephtal due to him using the Lvl 10 Ephtal spell.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I skipped some chapters and it seems he still didn't tell Merlin his identity. And also he uses spells over level 7 when he is so young and expects to be ignored? And how is he supposed to lie again after he uses the lvl 10? No wonder this guy is the weakest Emperor, he is also the dumbest one. And from how dumb he is to become an emperor I think his talent in magic is the strongest in the world

Wow, that's an amazing technique indeed.
9-d445f507a5032f3cdbb6b27f0b4f4ff9016ccfdeec7417e06483bb6eff68c09a.png

my man i jumping and shouting while listening some music but IT HAS NOT HAVE A NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

hotblooded brain dead mc... what about losing to a teacher? what about staying low profile? what about hiding your identity?
pretty demon milf that he raised in his previous life turns up and everything goes out the window... oh well have to adjust the rating then

Fed-Kun's army
just tell her old man, no use keeping secrets now. like legit no use, not like she gonna snitch you out.

Dex-chan lover
HAHA THE TYPICAL
unsuccessful yet academically unparalleled CLIFFHANGERS

Double-page supporter
@EroGamer_DIU Look I know what isekai is but I call basically all "other world" or fantasy stuff like this isekai for the sake of simplicity since "isekai" is shorter than "other world magical fantasy" I assumed you would be smart enough to know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread