The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.7

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
(I don't even need to say anything and you would already know what I'm talking about.)

Dex-chan lover
@minikaiba
Ok child you need to be disciplined. Chant this "Say no to incest, Incest isn't wincest." 50 times every morning after waking up.

Double-page supporter
......just tell her who you are you idiot. There is literally nothing to lose, and you get to have an emotional reunion with your pupil after so many years. Yet you don't for no reason.

No *good reason.

I don’t know why Ephthal won’t tell Merlin he reincarnated. She’ll most definitely keep his secret and if anything help him when he’s in trouble. Also, when Merlin meets Anastasia she’ll more than likely help remove the slave crest and help protect her as well. Also cute how Anastasia gets jelly when other women take an interest in the MC.

Double-page supporter
Man, I'm still sour at the idea of mc hiding his true identity from Merlin. She deserve to be told about it.

I can see miles away that something very cliche will happen to stop him from unleashing his level 10 spell..

Bro... just tell her... no one can hear you at speaking voice if you’re in the center of a giant arena.

Users who are viewing this thread