The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.7

This comic is entertaining, but its so dumb. Why didnt he tell her? He has no legit reason not to. Esp with him going all out, its not like he is being low key.

Dex-chan lover
It's fun and dumb, fundumb.

> Doesn't want to stand out
> Fcking spams high level skills
> Even lied to his adapted daughter for no reason

He IS trying to be lowkey, because he just wants to study and read and experiment. However his emotions are getting the better of him, because he ALSO wants to see Merlin's growth. Honestly I prefer when things don't go to plan but the MC can't be upset about it because he did it to himself, and seems to be pleased by it anyway.

I dont mind with his change of mind, i just want the uncensored version lmao I'll stick with my hentai then

HOLY HELL! I hope he'll stop with the "no I'm just one of his decendent" because that's just cruel for her. BUT HOLY SHIT

Why does she deserves anything? bitch is rich, on the top of the world, medieval magical like world, and she allowed her family, her descendants to become slaves, and as we saw a few chapters ago, the girl can use level 3 and higher spells, she have amazing potential, amazing talent, more that Merlin had on the past.

Even so, she was a slave, what about the rest of her family? Does she even care? Ephtal adopted her, gave her a place on the world, loved her, raised her, and she failed to do the same for her own family... Merlin don't deserve anything.
@AngryZoidberg @incognegro74 @updog1 @AF-Reader-97 @cannarali

nah but real question, how is lvl 8-9 magic from the lost time, when mf elves are still alive? shouldn't merlin be writing those spells down or sum?

So, why is there so much "forgotten knowledge" in this world when you have Merlin still around running a school? Also, why did she allow her descendants to become (or stay as) slaves when she is clearly one of the most powerful people in the world?

@TomMalufe
first question : we could guess that she've got reason to keep her magic for herself. The author will probably answer after Merlin's discorver of the true identity of Ephthal.
second question : do you know someone who's your family's member from 10 generations ago ? No and she doesn't too. Man 10 generation. If you assume that no one in her family died (wich is possible from her might and lifespan) and that everyone has 2 kids, at the 10th generation there is 2047 people in the family.

I mean... if the MC wants to live quietly or something... He could still tell her about it but explain why he wants to keep it secret or something. I am pretty sure she would agree to keep it secret....

>I want to live quietly!!!
>I can't tell you I'm your "deceased" master from 400 years ago because I want to live quietly!!!
>Yea let's have a match where I can perfectly keep up with you using magic that's the stuff of legends now a days, that'll go well
It's just so fucking bad, but I'm trying to bear with it because of Merlin

Users who are viewing this thread