The Unwanted Undead Adventurer - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Beacon of Hope

Contributor
Is page 7 bottom right supposed to be blank?
Just to preface: I'm not the scanlator, I just uploaded what was on Reset Scans' site.

Anyway, looking at the raw, it's not intended to be empty - see attached image. In the meantime, I'll keep the page up until the scanlator fixes it (assuming they do). I don't have the skills to attempt an scanlation edit/fix myself.

TUFgHJQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What is this nonsensical ancient lineage of a demigod plotline? This is right after we find out Rentt was blessed by a spirit.
It actually explains more than you might think, like the fact he's retained his sanity even as a monster, if he's a direct line decendant of a being capable of manipulating monsters like that, it's likely in his blood.

Aggregator gang
Unironically everything that's been revealed after the Fairy feels like it came out of nowhere and has no relation whatsoever to anything that came before.

First off, how does he even still have "The Blood of Felt" or whatever his stupid name was? He died and was resurrected as a Bloodless Skeleton, then became a Ghoul which also looks bloodless, and his ascension to vampire was caused by him getting blood from the Vampire Girl. What was she also just coincidentally and conveniently a descendant of this stupid King?

Even if he does still have the Super Special Awesome Amazing Omega Blood where the fuck was all this amazing blood at every other point in his life, in the life of the girl? What they couldn't use their amazing powers to stop a single big wolf? The dialogue in this chapter clearly indicates that both their parents knew about all of this, so what did they just not use this by choice? Just felt like dying and letting their daughter die too?

Plus it fucks with the entire theme of the story which is about a no-luck nobody getting a single shot of power and using his impressive knowledge to grow and improve. GUESS HE WAS AMAZING ALL ALONG and all his previous failures weren't him hitting the natural limits of Humanity and not being able to push past them it was just because he was the weakest Divine Heir ever. Guess he was actually Pathetic. It's just fucking Naruto all over again.

Not to mention this has completely stopped all of the other plotlines we had set up. What's going on with the Dragon? Guess we'll wait. How did he Resurrect? They haven't even taken the opportunity to connect his bloodline to that despite it being the obvious resolution to that question now. Elf Girl in the Dungeon? Who? His relationship with Lorraine? Meh. Vampire Loli? Guess Not. Swordswoman? Who cares. Now we've gotta info-dump the history of an ancient civilization no one heard of before this point and no one cares about at all.

This Arc has singlehandedly taken this Manga from a ~7-8 down to a 3-4.

That's almost Impressively Terrible.

Dex-chan lover
i think,
all of the problem is solved,
if Lentt "Impregnate" the girls in the village
*especially 2 childhood friend
Damn right brother. Might as well test out if his and someone not from the village could have offspring that inherit the power. Loranne should be the volunteer. Or that one Elf chick we've never seen again. Or maybe the guild receptionist. Or all 3 for a higher test subject pool.

Users who are viewing this thread