The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Family Combat

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@BlackHandScans I just have to comment on the cleaning: the raws haven't actually been cleaned to pure blacks and whites, so there are a bunch of #ffffff blotches against a #fdfdfd background where the edits are. Similarly, the blacks are more like #1b1b1b than #000000. I think someone should level these out.

The previous chapter wasn't levelled either, but the edits were - in most of the pages, though not all - done in the same color as the background.

Dex-chan lover
Page 16: "Also… I heard about the news about father." >_>

Dex-chan lover
Anyone remember who is this annoying damsel in distress?
If she related to the other world shouldn't a couple of street thugs be a piece of cake.

Dex-chan lover
After two hours I'm surprised they only just got to stripping her.

Dex-chan lover
Sad when you remember it will end in 20 chapters and only 6 volumes

Group Leader
@AbyssalMonkey
Someone gave a kind advice, but you just told him off and even encouraged the cleaner to ignore him?
What a world we live in today.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@AbyssalMonkey My position on this site and the perception it may give isn't lost on me, but obviously I'm not coercing anyone lol.

If you can't tell it's most likely just your monitor. Either it's not good enough to display the colors properly or it's misconfigured. Adjusting the brightness of the image itself makes it more obvious what I'm talking about:

DPRjM.png

The background should be pure white even after adjusting the brightness.

Dex-chan lover
I like the series, too bad not many chapters of it are available. Very admirable mc

Dex-chan lover
If you are being handled by civilians you can't really call others "incompetent".
And it was nice scene. Give it!

Users who are viewing this thread