The Veiled Queen - Ch. 12 - Sayi's Resolve

Dex-chan lover
i really like how resolute the protagonist is. there are of course a lot of regression webtoons but usually when the protagonist is a girl the storyline are stuck in similar scenarios of "marrying a powerful duke to protect her powerless self" and eventually becomes a story about modern day business women in faux european setting. it's a treat to have sayi standing at the frontline as a double agent.

yes, she has holy power here but currently the information warfare she's doing is far far more important than the role of a "saintess"

the story really stands out for not trying to follow the trend

i really like how resolute the protagonist is. there are of course a lot of regression webtoons but usually when the protagonist is a girl the storyline are stuck in similar scenarios of "marrying a powerful duke to protect her powerless self" and eventually becomes a story about modern day business women in faux european setting. it's a treat to have sayi standing at the frontline as a double agent.

yes, she has holy power here but currently the information warfare she's doing is far far more important than the role of a "saintess"

the story really stands out for not trying to follow the trend
exactly!! one of the many reasons I love this series and Sayi 🥹 I have tremendous respect for her grit despite bearing such a huge burden (potentially letting the world fall into abject misery again), and she’s definitely haunted by her many traumas of the past, yet she knows the way forward is to change her reality, one step at a time.

Brilliant characterization, she and Karlen are really equals in this despite being so young… rooting for them to succeed!!

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking, if Kelaira is that controlling, and there is magic in this world, wouldn't it make sense for her to have some kind of thing that allows her to know what's going on throughout the castle?

I think about this when I see Sayi and Karlen talking peacefully around the castle lol

good manhua.

I keep thinking, if Kelaira is that controlling, and there is magic in this world, wouldn't it make sense for her to have some kind of thing that allows her to know what's going on throughout the castle?

I think about this when I see Sayi and Karlen talking peacefully around the castle lol

good manhua.
I feel like even if such a level of sophisticated magic was possible, she’d be too busy to watch the “surveillance footage” all the time, since she has to manage an empire, and she def wouldn’t trust someone else to watch it haha 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread